Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding credit

I'm in the process of rebuilding my credit.  I have checked my credit score with several credit monitoring sites.  Of course, I'm coming to find out all of these scores varies and not reliable. However, is the score show on this site really my true FICO or not?  TU-600 & Experian-599

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Guava
Established Contributor

Re: Rebuilding credit

TU and EQ scores from this site are true FICO scores. Where did you get your Experian score? Consumers currently can't purchase FICO EX score. One way to know EX FICO is a lender pulls EX and provides you with the score

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm in the process of rebuilding my credit.  I have checked my credit score with several credit monitoring sites.  Of course, I'm coming to find out all of these scores varies and not reliable. However, is the score show on this site really my true FICO or not?  TU-600 & Experian-599

Did you mean Equifax rather than Experian ?  MyFICO sells TU and EQ, as Guava pointed out, consumers can't purchase their EX FICO scores.

There are TONS of credit scores for sale out there, however unless it specifically says FICO it is a FAKO score,  and can't be correlated back to a FICO score in any way.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry I meant Equifax

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.