Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many delinquencies ??

tag
mustangy
Contributor

Too many delinquencies ??

I copied from my credit report and i dont have any late payment and almost always paid before due date why credit report says this

first is EXperian second is Equifax

Experian Credit Score:

This credit score places you above 82 % of the population.

Score Factors:Factor 1Factor 2Factor 3

Average age of bank revolving trades is too short
Not enough debt experience

Too many delinquencies

Equifax Credit Score:

This credit score places you above 69 % of the population.

Score Factors:Factor 1Factor 2Factor 3
Too many delinquencies
Available credit on bankcard accounts is too low
capital one $3500 limit aug 2019
capital one $3k limit aut user feb 2019
td cash 2k limit sep 2019
what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Too many delinquencies ??

Where did you copy and paste that from?

My first instinct is to say that this CMS offers FAKO scores (due to Experian being listed) and the scoring factors have little meaning. Many CMSs also only show the past 2 years' worth of history which can mean that if you have a late older than 2 yrs old, then it can trigger the comment even if not showing.

Message 2 of 12
mustangy
Contributor

Thanks Llecs for answer

Copied from trustedid web site and if its shows only two years I m %100 sure no late payment in my history because i have only 2 credit card from bankofamerica and track online every week and paid before billing date

How to clear this

Experian 000  JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC

Equifax ---     JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC

TransUnion 000  JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 3 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I checked into the product. They have made a lot of changes over the past year. When I first looked at them when putting together the CMS Guide, they were only an ID theft service and didn't monitor the reports. Their Q&A says that it isn't a FICO and the T&C mentions an affiliation with TrueCredit, which offers a Vantage. TC's resells sometimes offer a TransRisk. I'm off track here, but I'll add it to the CMS Guide after a little more research. Thanks.

Back to the question.....TC often mislabeled some of my TLs. I'd definitely pull your CRs directly from the CRAs or annualcreditreport just to make sure that everything is OK. That comment could include any past baddies outside BofA.

Message 4 of 12
mustangy
Contributor

this is funny

I applied to many cards yesterday

personal

chase freedom 5k after recon

amex bce 13.5k (forget rsvp code hope they will ad my $250 rewards

bofa CLI up to 15k visa signature

business

discover denied

chase ink denied

cap one spark classic approved 2k

Trustedid has only one alert whic i trial period for 125$ annual

LOL kredit karma has 3 alert Smiley Frustrated will cancel monday Trustedid

back toTo many delinquencies i ll get report again but i on 10/10/2012 full report from experian  cant see any negative information on my past from any bank ???

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 5 of 12
mustangy
Contributor

llecs

Back to the question.....TC often mislabeled some of my TLs. I'd definitely pull your CRs directly from the CRAs or annualcreditreport just to make sure that everything is OK. That comment could include any past baddies outside BofA.

Is closed accounts mean delinquencies ?? If so i closed 2 CC and 2 checking accounts 3 years ago ?

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 6 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

"Closed accounts" should mean any account that is not open, whether good or bad. Checking accounts wouldn't be listed anywhere, unless there's a CA chasing after it.

Message 7 of 12
mustangy
Contributor

Thanks llecs 

I  search all of credit report from the day i open my first account nothing delayed paid or unpaid there is nothing negative why reports start with too many delinquencies   Can I do any about this ? or is it some thing negative ..

Too many delinquencies
Available credit on bankcard accounts is too low

what is 3rd ??? to apply
Message 8 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

HAve you pulled a myFICO report at all? If so, look onm the accounts page and look for the red flag column. These accounts are viewed as a negative.

Also pull your reports directly from the CRAs (EQ specifically).

Message 9 of 12
IOBA
Senior Contributor

mustangy - I had that comment appear on my credit report notes when I pulled from MYFICO years ago.  I had never had a late payment, EVER.   My guess it was in regards to a collection account that shows up and then disappears on my credit report.  Although at the time, the ca was not showing.  I think my credit file is sometimes merged with someone elses (because I KNOW the answers to my past, yet I am denied access to credit reports and to opening a checking account with a certain institution [which I already had an open savings account with], becuase I failed their "verify" questions.   Some of the multiple choice answers were clearly belonging to someone else I knew.  We never had joint credit.  EVER.

So maybe, just maybe, the too many delinquencies is a result of a collection, a judgement, or a merged file.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.