Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion confusion.....

tag
flintlockjo
New Contributor

TransUnion confusion.....

Has anyone ever had collection accounts just be removed from TU? I had 5 collection accounts, that 4 were to be removed at diff. points of time this yr. I had 1 collection account that was to stay until March of 2011.

I use TrueCredit monitering just to keep tabs on what is going on, I logged on last week to find the 2011 collection has been removed, then got an alert saying that a major derog has been added,( the 2011 Coll.) but it doesnt show up, and now 2 other collections have been removed..The one that was suppose to be gone this month and the one that was suppose to go next month!

I am soooo confused! I did pay the 2011 collection because it was an electric bill, (this was after it was removed) because I need to be able to switch it on at the new house.

Will they add that derog. back on now that it is paid and what kind of hit will my score take?

Is TransUnion just buggered up? I haven't pulled my scores from here yet, I wanted to wait another week or 2 till I got my credit limit increase, but maybe I should.... Any one have that happen to them?

Any help would be appreciated!

Your Latest FICO® Scores
TransUnion670Date: 4/16/2009
Equifax650Date: 4/16/2009
TransUnion662Date: 7/3/2009
Equifax673Date: 7/3/2009
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: TransUnion confusion.....

Girlfriend has had numerous medical collections drop off TU never to surface again. It's a good thing.
Message 2 of 4
flintlockjo
New Contributor

I hope you're right..... I just dont want any mess ups right now, Im suppose to close on a house July 9th.
Your Latest FICO® Scores
Message 3 of 4
flintlockjo
New Contributor

Well, I pulled both EQ & TU from here, and collections are gone off of TU. Of course the one that is suppose to be gone from EQ isn't yet...Smiley Sad this whole credit thing gives me a headache.......
Your Latest FICO® Scores
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.