cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

predict my fico please - paying off CC but adding student loan debt in its place

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

predict my fico please - paying off CC but adding student loan debt in its place

I predict that within 6 months I will have eliminated all of my CC debt, which topped at about $10,000 a year ago. At the same time, I have been going to graduate school, and have been accruing student loan debt, which by the time I am done in 2 more years will be between $20,000 and $30,000.

What should I expect from my FICO score given this information? If it helps, I also now own my car, and have been current on a $150,000 mortgage for years.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: predict my fico please - paying off CC but adding student loan debt in its place

Message 2 of 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: predict my fico please - paying off CC but adding student loan debt in its place

ace9848 wrote:

I predict that within 6 months I will have eliminated all of my CC debt, which topped at about $10,000 a year ago. At the same time, I have been going to graduate school, and have been accruing student loan debt, which by the time I am done in 2 more years will be between $20,000 and $30,000.

What should I expect from my FICO score given this information? If it helps, I also now own my car, and have been current on a $150,000 mortgage for years.

Thank you!

Well, since we have no idea what your current util is, and what your current FICO score is, that's an impossible question to answer! Smiley Happy

Both those numbers (util and scores) are important to know.

The SL debt is pretty irrelevant to scoring, although certainly not to your financial state.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.