Frequent Contributor
Transmogrifying_Bee

Help Please? Problem with myFICO Forum Page Layout

I used to be able to see "Reply" and "Quote" buttons next to EACH user message posted in these Forums.  Now all I see is an "Options" button on the right side of each message -  "Reply" and "Quote" buttons are not apparent except for one "Reply" button at the beginning (left side) of each new message thread.  This problem started a few days ago.  Am I (now) doing something wrong?  Any suggestions?  THANKS!

myFICO SCORES (11/14): EQ 790 || EX 792 || TU 793 | Discover FICO (12/14) TU 793 *** FICO GOAL: 800+ *** TOTAL CL: $113.4K
FAKO SCORES (12/14): Credit Karma (TU) 790 || Credit Sesame (EX) 804 || Credit.com (EX) 801 || Quizzle (12/14) VS3.0 EQ 817

NASA FCU Rwds Visa 30K || Amex BCE 25K || PayPal Extras MC 20K || Chase Sapphire Visa Sig 12K || Chase Freedom Visa Sig 10K Discover it 8.5K || Citi Diamond Preferred MC 7.9K
Administrator
KaLin

Re: Help Please? Problem with myFICO Forum Page Layout

Can you post a screenshot of what the layout looks like?  I have not seen anything change on my end.  Also, what browser are you using?  And your operating system?

Scroll over cards for limits and APR's. Total credit available $44.8K, utilization 12%, FICO score 752 (rebuilt from low score of 540 in May, 2005) Entered the garden 11/5/2013; In the Garden until 02/2016

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}