Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MODS **bleep**

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

MODS **bleep**

It is not worth our time writing messages if they are just going to be unnecessarily censored. At least acknowledge the problem and say it is being worked on....or just simply turn off the sensor

This is **bleep**: and a sensor is useless if somebody wants to cuss they will with or without a sensor. But to sensor something that doesn't warrant censoring is not right.

The problem occurs when anybody starts a word with the letter "ef"...the "e" had to be added, the letter in question comes after the "e"

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
firstladyd
Contributor

Re: MODS **bleep**

+1

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 15
rm3
Regular Contributor

+1111

Message 3 of 15
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

They are currently working on it. **bleep**

We are have some tech difficulties, try using words that don't start with, the letter after e.

I had to use the number 4, because the three letter word didn't work.

You can also try, clicking on the Preview tab before posting anything. That way you'll know, if you have any "bleeps" or not. 

Sorry 4 the inconvenience.."....."., myFICO Mod

Everything should be better, when the sun comes up in the morning

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 4 of 15
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 5 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yeah, I haven't been able to read anything on here since yesterday evening.... Thought the people here had developed a naughtier mouth than my own... LOL
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 15
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dustink and all, I haven't looked around yet since I just logged on but I see many mentions of technical issues with the smut filter.  Words like **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, **bleep**, and probably **bleep**will continue to be removed. They are removed because these forums are corporate-sponsored and because these forums are family-friendly.  Similarily, variations of these words are zapped too just like your **bleep** comment above. I can't speak for anyone reading this, but I know I wouldn't want my wife, my daughter, my mom, or other family to read posts that contain words like **bleep**, **bleep**, and **bleep**. I know in the times we live in words like **bleep** and **bleep** are commonplace. If anyone ever has the urge to say words like **bleep**, just yell at your family or yell in a bag if that works. 

Stay tuned everyone. They are still working on it. If anyone has the urge to say **bleep** or **bleep** in the future, yell in a bag or continue to yell it at your family and friends if that makes you feel better. Have a **bleep** day!

ETA....I'll also add that the smut filter is editing out more than just words; it seems to edit out whole sentences. FYI. Still being worked on I guess.

Message 7 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

[Deleted]

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 8 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Thank you for fixing it.

Message 9 of 15
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

They are currently working on it. **bleep**

We are have some tech difficulties, try using words that don't start with, the letter after e.

I had to use the number 4, because the three letter word didn't work.

You can also try, clicking on the Preview tab before posting anything. That way you'll know, if you have any "bleeps" or not. 

Sorry 4 the inconvenience.."....."., myFICO Mod

Everything should be better, when the sun comes up in the morning

That is also how I got around it and how I told people to get around it, but it is fixed now.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.