PocketAces

Need help using the "free" trial

I signed up for the so-called "free trial" a few days back on 2/27. I was pretty pleased with the product at first - very smooth, easy to use and understand, and quite efficient. That is, until I noticed two things.

First, a dollar was charged to the credit card I signed up with. I don't know what that is, but I signed up under the assumption that the trial subscription was free and without snags. While it's only a dollar, I don't believe in giving away free money either. Or letting other people take it from you without permission.

Second, I only got one score report. As I understand it, you need score reports to make score watch actually work - kind of misleading in my opinion, as each score report costs a whopping $15 on top of membership prices if I were to continue with my subcription beyond the trial (that whole bait and switch routine). This is pretty irritating, and I'd like to get my second "free" score report - if it is in fact free, before I cancel my subscription.

Anyone care to shed some light?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Need help using the "free" trial

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+