kaioken100x

Current/Future Product Performance

I recently purchased myFICO scores/reports for all 3 CRAs via FICO Deluxe, and was quite satisfied with the results. I also joined TrueCredit's 3-in-1 service recently to continually monitor my scores/reports. The difference in scores was astounding, a range 30 to 60 points higher for the FICO scores. Seeing that the majority of the industry relies solely on FICO scoring, is there any plans for myFICO to offer a continuous report/scoring service that utilizes all 3 CRAs similar to TrueCredit's? Such a service would be invaluable and well worth the price seeing the only alternative would be to shell out ~$50 several times a month for the FICO Deluxe package. In my opinion this would be the ultimate credit monitoring/identity theft solution.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Current/Future Product Performance

kaioken100x wrote:
I recently purchased myFICO scores/reports for all 3 CRAs via FICO Deluxe, and was quite satisfied with the results. I also joined TrueCredit's 3-in-1 service recently to continually monitor my scores/reports. The difference in scores was astounding, a range 30 to 60 points higher for the FICO scores. Seeing that the majority of the industry relies solely on FICO scoring, is there any plans for myFICO to offer a continuous report/scoring service that utilizes all 3 CRAs similar to TrueCredit's? Such a service would be invaluable and well worth the price seeing the only alternative would be to shell out ~$50 several times a month for the FICO Deluxe package. In my opinion this would be the ultimate credit monitoring/identity theft solution.

I think we would all like to see a  3-in-1 FICO score monitoring product. I am just not sure it will happen.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

I am sure they can come up with a figure they would be happy with. I would love to be able to view and pull scores from all three reports every day. With the advent of computers this is now possible. LOL.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

smallfry wrote:
I am sure they can come up with a figure they would be happy with. I would love to be able to view and pull scores from all three reports every day. With the advent of computers this is now possible. LOL.

I am sure it has nothing to do with Fair Isaacs capability, but rather agreements with TU and EX.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}