Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Updated in time.

Brammy wrote:

twnkltoz wrote:
I have mine set (supposedly) to notify me at every change in score.  I got an alert last week for a 4pt increase, but I think it was 2-3 days after the change actually occurred.  I went ahead and ran my free report today and got another 4pt increase, but no notification yet.

Same here, everytime I get a new alert I modify my settings to the new score.  Problem is that I know it is more than a week after being reported before I receive said alerts.  Thew last tiem was over a month

I know a card that was showing maxed out (doesn't report a credit limit) reported 0 balance today on EQ.  Just waiting to see how long it takes to update without pulling a score. Should be a significant increase since it will bring my utili from 34 to about ten and this one has no updated the past two billing cycles.

Message Edited by Brammy on 04-03-2007 10:46 PM

Message Edited by Brammy on 04-03-2007 10:51 PM

This one did indeed update by scorewatch today.  Don't know if it helped that I adjusted my alerts to include the next thing a score increase would take me into new territory for.  It was a nice 15 point bump:smileyvery-happy:

kaboom

Go get 3 to 6 months free!!!

Check this out! http://www.hillisslacksettlement.com/emailnotice.pdf Maybe not the best place to post but I feel good knowing that at least I will get something back for the frustration with the ScoreWatch service. I have the complimentary (free) alerting service from Paypal & Equifax and it still takes 2-3 weeks before I get an alert from ScoreWatch for the same thing that the free service already informed me.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+