cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScoreWatch change in FICO, but no email?

tag
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

ScoreWatch change in FICO, but no email?

When I logged into my account tonight, I noticed that my EQ FICO changed. It told me there was a ScoreWatch alert.

Problem is, I didn't get an email alert. I checked my junk folder, and it didn't go there, either. I've always had an email when I received an alert. Anything I may be doing wrong?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: ScoreWatch change in FICO, but no email?

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will forward this to the myFICO admin...hang tight.
Message 2 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@fused wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about this. I will forward this to the myFICO admin...hang tight.

Hi...I just wanted to add that I today received an email that says that there are NO alerts this week from myFICO. That's confusing...my EQ FICO score has dropped based on an inquiry, yet I was never alerted. It's a good thing I logged in and noticed it on my screen.

Message 3 of 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Just as you said, Lynette, your SW account shows an alert was triggered on 10/21. We checked for return email and didn't see any. We're not aware of any current issues involving alerts not going out, however, the fact that you received the "all clear" email might indicate that the alert was never sent for some reason. We'll be keeping an eye on this situation to see if your not having received this alert is part of a larger problem. A free report has been added to your SW account for the inconvenience. If I hear anything further about alerts not going out as they should, I'll let everyone here know. Sorry. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Barry,

Thanks for checking on this.

Message 5 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Barry...question...where do I see how many ScoreWatch alerts I have left?

I'm still trying to figure out this site and how it all works.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I don't know if he's around today (Sunday), so I'll pop in on this one:

Go to your Products page and click on Score Watch. Or if you click on your Equifax score, it will take you to your FICO Score History page, and you can click on the Score Watch tab (first tab) at the top.

Look on the right below your graph, and you should see the number of remaining reports there. hth
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Thank you hauling.

There is so much information on this site that I often see something once and then can't find my way back to it.

...but I'm getting better.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.