Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreliable Product

tag
tea4two
Valued Member

Unreliable Product

Seriously frustrated with Myfico. I have received numerous updates and score changes from the free sites that I subscribe to, while receiving nothing from my Myfico which I PAY for and have been a member for over 2 years! 

For the past year Myfico has been completely unreliable and a waste of money. I've had to BUY reports every single month for the past year, sometimes two or three a month in addition to the amount I pay for the Myfico subscription only to find out that Myfico failed to alert me to changes that should have triggered an alert. 

I've kept it this long hoping it would get better, but this is completely unacceptable. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
mustang2015

Re: Unreliable Product

Just as frustrated as you.  It started out pretty good for a couple of months, but I too get notified quicker and more accurately from the free sites.  Not sure why I continue with Myfico, guess I am just hoping they get their act together after enough of us let them know we are paying for a service that is inferior.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unreliable Product

@tea4two wrote:

Seriously frustrated with Myfico. I have received numerous updates and score changes from the free sites that I subscribe to, while receiving nothing from my Myfico which I PAY for and have been a member for over 2 years! 

For the past year Myfico has been completely unreliable and a waste of money. I've had to BUY reports every single month for the past year, sometimes two or three a month in addition to the amount I pay for the Myfico subscription only to find out that Myfico failed to alert me to changes that should have triggered an alert. 

I've kept it this long hoping it would get better, but this is completely unacceptable. 

WHY have you been doing this for so long? The first few months I can understand but an entire year of wasting money on this product? Is it bc you paid up front for a year? Thats the only logical explanation I can think of in this situation. Honestly I would contact them, make them look through each time you've had to purchase new reports over the last year in addition to paying for the subscription and at least see if they will refund the subscription fee. Good luck

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.