cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which product for a one time view of my fico scores?

tag
jevoyager
Established Member

Which product for a one time view of my fico scores?

I'm considering puchasing a car, and would like to review my fico scores to get an idea of what/where I might be approved for (last I knew I was very borderline between Good-Very Good range, so a few pts could make all the difference). I'd like to see all 3, even though I have free TU scores since my latest one is 3 wks old, and if I get a car was thinking of trying before the end of the month.  I was thinking of doing the 3 Bureau Monitoring for 25$ a mo, and just keep it a month or two - does this sound like a good idea?  Or is there something else you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which product for a one time view of my fico scores?

I like your idea of the 3 buerau moinitoring and keeping it as long as you need it.  Just note that you only get one CR with that.  Your score will continue to update, etc.  But the actual report will only be run once.  It's good to supplement with one of the free FAKO sites like Karma or Sesame as they will give you a weekly CR that is pretty accurate.  Just ignore that score.

Message 2 of 3
jevoyager
Established Member

Re: Which product for a one time view of my fico scores?

Ok went ahead with the 3B Monitoring (and was pleasantly surprised my scores have went up as much as they have!). To anxious to wait any longer, lol.  The auto scores are interesting to know too. Hopefully won't be too much trouble to cancel when I don't need it anymore.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.