Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting emails for sw alerts

tag
morganirish
Regular Contributor

not getting emails for sw alerts

I just wanted to let someone know that I have not been receiving order confirmations or SW alerts through my email.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: not getting emails for sw alerts

You've checked your spam/ junk filter, etc., right?

While you're logged on, click on your own screen name and confirm that the e-mail address listed there is correct.

Then go to your Products page and click on Scorewatch. Click the settings tab and confirm that the e-mail listed there (it's over on the right) is also correct.

If everything's OK on your end, call CS and ask if they can check it out from their end:

Phone:
1-800-319-4433
Mon-Fri 6am to 6pm Pacific Time
Sat 7am to 4pm Pacific Time

eta re clicking on your screenname: many people panic when they do this, because they see all the contact info that they've provided (real name or semi-real name, e-mail address, etc.) This is only viewable by you, because you're logged into your own account. To verify, you can log out, and then select a thread where you've posted and click on your own screen name again. You'll see that your private info doesn't display.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
morganirish
Regular Contributor

thanks htsu.    I did call the cs number and the person I spoke with suggested  resetting my email address.  I did that and will wait and see what happens. 

Message 3 of 4
morganirish
Regular Contributor

Resetting the email worked because I got an email from SW today. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.