Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto loan. Transunion pullers

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Auto loan. Transunion pullers

i will b looking for a little an in June. And wondering who knows the transunion pullers.car I'm looking for 2009-2011 S550MB credit unions will do. 3k cash down. Transunion 708 fico as of today. Equifax. Froze. 663. Will not unfreeze experian 699. Any advice.  Thanks   Currently. 15% util. Income 38k 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
EddieK
Established Contributor

Re: Auto loan. Transunion pullers

Although I don't know of CUs who pull TU only, I do know that MBFS usually pulls TU.  Could help if you plan on buying a CPO'd one, which I highly recommend.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 2 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@EddieK wrote:

Although I don't know of CUs who pull TU only, I do know that MBFS usually pulls TU.  Could help if you plan on buying a CPO'd one, which I highly recommend.

Yes. i will be looking for certified. i noticed the prices vary wildly with these cars. depending on the miles. that is great news if i could go thru mbfs direct. and they pull tu. thanks for the heads up. im good check them now.

Message 3 of 8
dursty87
Established Contributor

Don't know if your eligble for NFCU but if you are they pulled TU on me with my EQ on ice.

Message 4 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

Not eligible for nfcu. as i was in the army . but only did 4 years. ooh well. so far. i have as credit unions. Gtefcu. sdfcu. capone 360 offering loans. td bank. cap one. im sure none of those are tu pullers. but if they must my experian is ok as well.

Message 5 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

Not eligible for nfcu. as i was in the army . but only did 4 years. ooh well. so far. i have as credit unions. Gtefcu. sdfcu. capone 360 offering loans. td bank. cap one. im sure none of those are tu pullers. but if they must my experian is ok as well.

Look at some local CU's that have non-suck rates and then see which pull what off the credit pulls database.  

There's got to be more CU's that pull TU they're just not the common / popular ones on this forum which almost universally pull EQ to my knowledge, other than NFCU sometimes (known to pull EQ too); I only have one EX (Logix FCU) and no TU pulling CU's (for now).

        
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

burbank cuty credit union pulls transunion, however you have to sign and turn in your application in person. Mercedes benz financial pulls transunion00if it is CPO and bought from a mercedes dealer that is probably and option

Message 7 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

burbank cuty credit union pulls transunion, however you have to sign and turn in your application in person. Mercedes benz financial pulls transunion00if it is CPO and bought from a mercedes dealer that is probably and option

Thanks. Tried Burbank. They called me said since I'm from Florida. No go. Unless relative in cu. Mbfs is likely the way I will go. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.