Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap one auto navigator

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Cap one auto navigator

Why I appreciate cap one throwing me a low limit QS1 and Plat during my rebuild!! Let me say applied for AN approved est rate based in the cars VIN I entered was 3.8 ! At the dealership they offered for same car 8.9, come in my score was 714 with uti at 0, no lates in 6.7 yrs, the dealer ran Toyota and got 0 that's 0 for 60 months on same car, what's up capital one! I'm a good customer and you totally tripled your rate ! Just be aware
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap one auto navigator

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
Why I appreciate cap one throwing me a low limit QS1 and Plat during my rebuild!! Let me say applied for AN approved est rate based in the cars VIN I entered was 3.8 ! At the dealership they offered for same car 8.9, come in my score was 714 with uti at 0, no lates in 6.7 yrs, the dealer ran Toyota and got 0 that's 0 for 60 months on same car, what's up capital one! I'm a good customer and you totally tripled your rate ! Just be aware

I think that the dealership is playing games with you, and trying to make some $$ off of the financing. If it was a preapproval, they are solid, along with the rate, as I learned when my GF bought a new truck, and financed thru CapOne Auto Navigator this past Tuesday. But, you have to follow the instructions EXACTLY, or it will not match your preapproval up with the dealership end

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.