Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

Hi - I see interest rates on the pre-qual but no limit.  Is there a limit to how much you pre-qualify for?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gorgon
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

I didn't see anywhere that said how much they allow. It's just based on the selling price, age of vehicle, etc.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Auto Navigator Pre-Qual

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi - I see interest rates on the pre-qual but no limit.  Is there a limit to how much you pre-qualify for?

Hi. Just used them recently. There was never a "limit" but if you play around with the figures on whatever cars you look at, it will show apr. You can adjust it according to your offer, whether or not you are putting a down payment, etc. 

It was on spot. Dealer tried to jack it up by 2% and "claimed" Capital One did it.  They even went as far as telling me to call while I was sitting there. Called them because I knew better. Told them what was going on and they took over. Even received a letter in the mail that the "original" apr is the one that I have and to ignore anything else. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.