Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Custom Finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Custom Finance

I have a truck financed through these clowns. Do to the recent fuel prices and having to accept a job at 50% pay from my previous job. I decided to voluntary turn in my truck. The first agent that I spoke with was very understand and pleasant about the issue. The so call manager that I spoke with was the worst piece of garbage that could hold a job. They advised me there was not a location that I could drive the vehicle to return it they would have to send an agent to pick it up. I requested the agent call me so that I can had him over the keys and get some type receipt that he picked up the vehicle. I was advised by this manager that I should just leave the car with the keys in it so the agent can get it. My question to him was, "What happens if the vehicle is stolen because the area in not really good for that." His response was, " You have insurance". My insurance would not cover such activity if I knowly leave the keys in the car. The idiot then started yelling that I did not have insurance on the car. Seems to me he is wanting me to commit insurance fraud, because in his words that have taken a bath on people with big trucks. Any advise on this idiot?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.