cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU feedback auto refinance.

Titanup
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

It doesn't list the rewards structure for the visa rewards card.  Just says you can earn points.  They need to update their page a bit. Hard to tell if it's worth it. Apr is nice for a rewards card though. 






img

Fico 9 exp 748 Tu 748
Message 11 of 24
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.


@Titanup wrote:

It doesn't list the rewards structure for the visa rewards card.  Just says you can earn points.  They need to update their page a bit. Hard to tell if it's worth it. Apr is nice for a rewards card though. 


https://www.nerdwallet.com/card-details/card-name/Digital-Federal-Credit-Union-Rewards-Visa-Credit-C...

 

I originally applied for the rewards credit card. They offered me to choose between rewards and regular card online. They showed both apr and I went with platinum card instead.


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 12 of 24
Titanup
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

Just got off the phone and they asked me how much of credit line I wanted. I said the largest possible. 

 

They offered 7500 at 11.25 or 11.5. Can't remember which apr but it was 11 something. 

 

Was kinda hoping for a limit above 10k. How often do they do cli?






img

Fico 9 exp 748 Tu 748
Message 13 of 24
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.


@Titanup wrote:

Just got off the phone and they asked me how much of credit line I wanted. I said the largest possible. 

 

They offered 7500 at 11.25 or 11.5. Can't remember which apr but it was 11 something. 

 

Was kinda hoping for a limit above 10k. How often do they do cli?


Congrats on your approval! Did you apply over the phone?


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 14 of 24
Titanup
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

While I was on the phone I asked if I was approved for a card and she talked to the underwriter. 

 

She said when my loan was approved I could accept it. 

 

Just finished getting the membership done. Was crazy had to resubmit so many documents.  Felt like buying a house just to get the membership. Heck the loan was easy but the membership part took tons of time. 

 

Now when I login I see all these pre-qualified offers. It shows a plantium visa asking how much credit I would like and basic app questions.  I wanted the rewards one but it doesn't show up. So not sure how that works if I should just go to the main page and try from there.   I mean the rewards isn't special it's like 1 point per dollar so nothing big so idk. 






img

Fico 9 exp 748 Tu 748
Message 15 of 24
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.


@Titanup wrote:

While I was on the phone I asked if I was approved for a card and she talked to the underwriter. 

 

She said when my loan was approved I could accept it. 

 

Just finished getting the membership done. Was crazy had to resubmit so many documents.  Felt like buying a house just to get the membership. Heck the loan was easy but the membership part took tons of time. 

 

Now when I login I see all these pre-qualified offers. It shows a plantium visa asking how much credit I would like and basic app questions.  I wanted the rewards one but it doesn't show up. So not sure how that works if I should just go to the main page and try from there.   I mean the rewards isn't special it's like 1 point per dollar so nothing big so idk. 


I doubt they will approve you for two cards. Did you accept the $7,500 limit card? If yes, you can ask them to convert to platinum rewards. It's very easy process.


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 16 of 24
Titanup
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

I didn't mention the card when i called back to finished the membership.  I only want one card just the rewards. But the platinum is coming up pre-qualified. 






img

Fico 9 exp 748 Tu 748
Message 17 of 24
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.


@Titanup wrote:

I didn't mention the card when i called back to finished the membership.  I only want one card just the rewards. But the platinum is coming up pre-qualified. 


When I submitted for rewards card I was given option on next screen to pick out of two of them.


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 18 of 24
bobby25
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

@TitanupThe reps i spoke with said they use the same pull for 45 days. Thats just what I was told so dont listen to me, I would call for yourself to be sure. I only had one pull for all : cc applied first then membership then personal loan

 

Note the best time to call from my experience is a hour before they close, no waiting time





>
Message 19 of 24
Titanup
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU feedback auto refinance.

I finally decided I would app for the card so I just clicked on the apply link in my page and it said they would be in touch with me.  So not sure how that works. They told me I was approved for 7500 on the phone but on the app I put 15000 on the limit desired. 






img

Fico 9 exp 748 Tu 748
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.