cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU is APPROVED!!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

DCU is APPROVED!!!

Hello Fellow FICO Fam

Just finished the app process to lease buyout my 2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition and Yes I did a great deal with Madison Honda in Madison NJ to get the pricing I wanted in the lease so shoutout to Dealership that are willing to work amicably

My lease ends Nov 16th but I decided through you guys and the forums to boldly go to DCU and apply and it’s was excellent answered a few questions and poof Approved 3.49%

Can’t thank everyone here enough for all the pearls of wisdom now to do all the paperwork: registration at the NJ motor vehicle 😆

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 716
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU is APPROVED!!!

Congrats !!
I was thinking of opening an account with them and attempting an auto loan. Do you need a long standing relationship with them?
My credit score dropped quite a bit recently so I’m trying to get it back up at least around 650. Do you know anything about their qualifying process or rates?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 2 of 7
Regular Contributor

@sitori

I just joined DCU 10/10/2019

If you don’t live in the area you can join by joining a DCU sponsored Nonprofit for Children $10 to join and $5 for the savings account

I applied for the loan 7 days later and approved got all the paperwork to them same day and they FedEx by end of Day to Honda Financial

I think you can join by referral by a DCU existing member 😄

Message 3 of 7
Frequent Contributor

Well that sounds great! Too bad I wasn’t still living in New England lol. I’m in FL. I don’t see anywhere to join unless it’s a referral by a member

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ 701, TU 685, EX ?
Wallet:
Amazon store $2500(10/12), Cap1 $1500 (10/12), Discover $1700 (11/1/12).
Message 4 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 6 of 7
Regular Contributor

@sitori
If you call and talk to a rep tell them you wish to join the DCU sponsored children’s organization

Dcuforkids.org it’s $10 to join and $5 bucks for the savings account your Golden!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.