Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied??????

Guy the honest truth you could proably lease your self a new civic with a 670 FICO honest truth 

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a nice ride. I won't rule out a Benz once I have all my debt gone.

My plan is to purchase an 5-8K car (Honda civic like) I'm guessing $ 300 per month range for 2 years...and pay it off early....as well as my two cards

By that time I should be able to get something nice

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too many miles.......

I'm in sales

I wonder if I should apply for a auto loan with Capital One?  Does it hurt or help that I already have a credit card with them?

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would try the capital one because they will give you an instant decsion and their terms aren't that bad. do you have any credit with capital one now?? If so and good history  i would apply now and get the blank check in a few days

@Anonymous wrote:

Too many miles.......

I'm in sales

I wonder if I should apply for a auto loan with Capital One?  Does it hurt or help that I already have a credit card with them?

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a maxed out Capital One card right now.....$ 1,500

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

good history that dosent matter just apply !!! keep me posted 

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a maxed out Capital One card right now.....$ 1,500

Message 15 of 21
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The guy on the phone said my score was a C rate. (fair)

The thing that sucks the most is I can even get by with a $ 5,000 dollar car and payoff everything with in a years time based on the extra 20g's I'll be making per year.

I just need a car right away....and don't have any free cash lying around.

I also don't want to go all over town applying for loans messing up the decent credit that I have.

I thought Credit Unions gave me my best chance......and if that's the case I'm screwed

Thanks for the help BTW

All auto inquiries will be scored as one inquiry if made within a certain timeframe.  I always forget the exact days.  I think it is 45 days for the newer scoring models.  In any event, since you just applied at the CU, additional inquiries right now are not going to further damage your score.  They will appear on your report, but if they are coded correctly, FICO will only score one inquiry.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I read that somewhere....THANKS

I may go porsche shopping then....just for the hell of it.Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya.....for me!

Capital One approved me 7% 10k

Thanks for eveyone's help

Message 18 of 21
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Congrats.  Hope the new job goes well.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 21
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Always remember you can re-finance down the road and lower your rate even more!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.