Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM FINANCIAL VIEWS ON POTENTIAL LESEES WITH CHARGEOFFS

tag
Caddybro
New Visitor

GM FINANCIAL VIEWS ON POTENTIAL LESEES WITH CHARGEOFFS

Hey guys,

any input would gladly be appreciated. Anyone happen to know how GMF would evaluate a potential lessee with old charge-offs? I have 10 charge offs. 5 of which are paid in full and the other 5 which were settled in less than full. However these charged off accounts are about 5-6 years old. But they are $0 out. My TU AUTO 9 is a 582. It will take a least a month or 2 to reflect the $0 balances on the charge- offs. 

I would be looking to lease a caddy for like $62k. Money down isn't a problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: GM FINANCIAL VIEWS ON POTENTIAL LESEES WITH CHARGEOFFS

Why is the score so low if the charge offs are paid?. High debt?. Anyways you'll never know till you try but with a under 600 not sure you see an approval

Message 2 of 4
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Is there a reason why you need a Caddy ?

With your profile, a dealer may steer you in the Chevy or GM line.

With a large enough down, any dealer would lease a car to you.

Be aware with your scores, your MF (lease interest rate) will be high and may be subject to subprime rates.

Since a vehicle is secured against your lease, most deals can happen due to the bank that owns it but be aware that you are in a position to be taken advantage of by the dealer (ADM, price over MSRP, high MF, security deposit, less favorable miles/year).

Message 3 of 4
dunn2500
Established Contributor

idk about leases but it was tough to get financing with GM under 600 with huge DP........

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.