Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got great financing!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got great financing!!

We just purchased a 2006 Jeep Liberty with only 19,000 miles on it today.  We did financing with our local credit union for 5.95%.  We got a great deal on the Liberty and a good trade in on our old vehicle.  I was very happy as we had a BK from 2006 on and have worked very hard to rebuild our credit.  Our scores were high enough to get the best financing offered through our credit union.  We pick up the new Jeep on Monday!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SCF
Valued Contributor

Re: Got great financing!!

Congratulations!   It sounds like everything has come together for you with this vehicle, I hope you enjoy it and that it lasts you well past 200k!
Message 2 of 6
ScoreBooster
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! You're the living proof that there IS a life after BK - different to what some people on this bord are saying - or better, trying to make others believe...
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new purchase, financing and Happy New Year! You will inspire others that have bk history!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of your encouragement!  I love this forum and get great advice on here all the time.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish you the best.........enjoy your new jeep
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.