cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has road loan changed

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Has road loan changed

Hi all,

So I just applied for a car loan with Roadloans.  Here is the thing when I applied for a loan about 8 months ago with them, afetr filling out the application they immediately told me:

Thanks for applying but after careful consideration, we were unable to approve you for a loan.  Well, after I applied for this loan, they said that they would e-mail me an answer shortly.  My credit report has probably the same amt. of negatives give or take one or two, and my score has went up at least 100 or so pts since then.  But, my question is have they change the way that they reply, because last time was an immediate denial?  Could this mean, maybe I am approvedSmiley Indifferent all I can do now is hope and pray since I don't have access to my home e-mail acct at work.

Anyone who has dealt with roadloans your input is very welcome!!!!!!!

TU-555 Ex-585 Eq531

Starting Score: 510
Current Score: 621
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

" A man can fail many times but he is not considered a failure until he begins to blame someone for his mistakes"

Author Unknown
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Regular Contributor

Re: Has road loan changed

bump,

I got a pre-approval from road loansSmiley Surprised

Starting Score: 510
Current Score: 621
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

" A man can fail many times but he is not considered a failure until he begins to blame someone for his mistakes"

Author Unknown
Message 2 of 3
Established Member

Re: Has road loan changed

With my current pre-approval, I heard from them by email in about a day
stating I was approved.  Normally, they will decline you right out of the gate.
So, they fact that they didn't do that to you... might just have a winner there.
Good Luck! 
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.