Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone!

tag
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Hello everyone!

have spent a few weeks in the credit card forums at myFiCO.  After doing a little exploring I came across the Auto Loans section and figured I could help.

I am the General Sales Manager for an auto group in NJ.  I have been in the auto business for over 13 years and have quite a bit of first hand experience.  I guess you could say I'm and expert in the field.  Ill be more than happy to help out anyone with questions or problems. Smiley Happy
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hello everyone!

what kind of cars to you deal with?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 2 of 4
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

I also would like to know what kind of dealership you manage. I'm in NJ  and I am looking to lease a new car in about a month. I was looking into Volkswagen and Infiniti
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 3 of 4
InfinitiG35
Contributor

I have a question for you! I am buying a car at the end of this month. I live in MD, but I'm getting the car from a dealership in VA. My question is, which state's tax will I have to pay for the car? What about the tags and title? Can a VA dealership handle MD tags and title stuff, or will I have to do that separately on my own when I get back to MD? Thanks in advance for your help!
Chase Amazon: $3,000 | Chase Slate: $4,800 | Barclaycard Upromise: $4,000 | Chase Freedom: $4,000 | CapOne Platinum: $3,500 | CapOne Quicksilver: $5,000 | Credit One Bank: $2,100 | BofA Better Balance Rewards: $1,000 | Sony Card: $1,000 | CapOne Platinum: $300 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Amex Delta SkyMiles: ???? | CareCredit: $13,560 | Discover IT: $6,500 | Barclaycard Apple: $3,500 | Overstock: $4,500 | Wayfair: $4,000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.