Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to refinance this auto loan!

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: I need to refinance this auto loan!

1.74% at DCU. Do it and don't look back!
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 11 of 13
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@parkbuilder wrote:

They are an awesome bank to work with and I'm a customer for life! Hopefully it all works out for you!

Wow, this lady is awesome!!  
Before the day was done, I had been approved for the personal loan, approved for the Platinum Visa (I left the requested amount blank?  It said if left blank the min SL would be $5K)

ANDDDDDDDDDDD...

Got both of my vehicles pre-approved for refinance!!  
I decided to cancel the warranties and GAP under the current loan (only 4 months into them) and have them credit the current loans to be sure neither are upside down (I think only one of them is, around $2K before this most recent payment was made so the credits will turn it  upright before refinancing.  Once that's done, she we will close on both vehicles!  Mine is 2.49% and the kid's is 4.something%  (This is HUGE for us!  We're talking probably, almost $30K savings between the two auto loans!

I can't thank you enough!  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, @parkbuilder

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 12 of 13
parkbuilder
Regular Contributor

Awesome! Glad it worked out for you. Treat them well and they will return the favor.

Starting Score: TU 649 EX 632 EQ 603(6/15)
Current Score: TU 664 EX 666 EQ 637 (9/15)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.