Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Infiniti Question

Hello,

It's about to time for buying a new car, and Infiniti is really attractive to me.

So I'm looking for a used G37x sedan whose price range is 25k-27k.

My credit score is 684 Equifax 670 TU as of 10/18

And my length of credit is around 2 yrs 6 months, not 3 yrs yet.

I'm thinking to downpay $7k on table.

Am I able to be qulified to get auto loan from Infiniti with abovementioned information?

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: Infiniti Question

Was just approved 2 weeks ago for a new  Infiniti EX35 and rolled in a large amount of money. Total amount of the loan 43k. I got 3.9 for 72months and zero down. They pulled TU and my score was 619. Oldest account on TU is 1 year 8 months. I had 2 open car loans 1 was being trading in the other not. No late pays everything clear except for a medical collection that was the oldest thing on there. Many new accounts and a ton of Inq's. I dont know if they are as easy with approvals on used but they are on new.

Message 2 of 8
Elitex
Established Member

I Bought a new g37 sedan about 2 mos ago and my EQ was 648, 622 auto enhanced. Only 1 auto loan for about 15 mos which I was trading in. I also got 3.9 for 72 mos. I only put $3500 down. Credit history was about 3 yrs. No POI required, walked in with my Drivers license and my down payment. You should be ok.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

I hope that thing's gonna happen to me Smiley Happy

I'm wondering whether I can be qualified.

Let see what will happen.

Thank you again.

Message 4 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

Good Luck. I think your going to be just fine. Keep us updated. There great cars.

Message 5 of 8
bjg1205
Established Member

I'm shopping for a new car at the moment and looking at an Altima. I think nissan and infiniti use the same finance criteria but correct me if I'm wrong. My scores to date are EQ 645 and EX 643. I have had 3 auto loans to date. All paid satisfactorally but the last one had a few 30 day lates. I can put a few grand down, i make over $90k a year and been at the same job for over 3 years. DTI is roughly 20%. Do you think I can get approved with a decent rate?
Message 6 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

Yes they are the same bank. Your scores are in range to get approved by them. If your lates are over 2 years old I dont see a problem with you getting approved as long as DTI is in range.

Message 7 of 8
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@mross1080 wrote:

Was just approved 2 weeks ago for a new  Infiniti EX35 and rolled in a large amount of money. Total amount of the loan 43k. I got 3.9 for 72months and zero down. They pulled TU and my score was 619. Oldest account on TU is 1 year 8 months. I had 2 open car loans 1 was being trading in the other not. No late pays everything clear except for a medical collection that was the oldest thing on there. Many new accounts and a ton of Inq's. I dont know if they are as easy with approvals on used but they are on new.

nice! Smiley Happy

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.