Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorcycle loans

tag
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Motorcycle loans

So I am looking into getting me a motorcycle by summer. So about 4 months after DC. Not sure were to put this but since I am also rebuilding, so why not here. My dilema, I am looking at either a 2019/20 Honda CBR600RR or two Harleys. One is owned by my bio father who is under guardianship of my Aunt. The bike needs love but its $2k. Then there is hers (same Aunt) which is a Sporty 1200 XCL for about $5k. I am a firm believer of family heirlooms. So I would want both Harleys. The sporty stock as a daily rider and my father's rebuilt and customized. Basically, what will be my deciding factor is the abilitly to get loans for them. From a general research, payments would be the same for either the two bikes or going new CBR. Any help with either finding a personal loan or how Honda is post BK. 

Thank you.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
satio
Frequent Contributor

Re: Motorcycle loans

It seems the Harley’s are 7k total and in possession or owned by family member.

What sort of payout terms are you wanting for a 7k loan?

Perhaps you could negotiate something directly with your Aunt.

Message 2 of 3
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Re: Motorcycle loans

Already tried. Heck, even tried early inheritence for his bike. She wants full payment for either bike. Not an issue since its understandable.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.