cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Income Verification Auto Loan Refinance?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Income Verification Auto Loan Refinance?

I've read on this forum were individuals were able to obtain auto loans with no income verification required. Is anyone aware of any banks that will refinance vehicles without requiring income verification? If so, will you please provide the bank details and your experience with them?
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No Income Verification Auto Loan Refinance?

I've never needed income verifications.... for loans nor leases. BofA, BMW, Audi, Honda, etc.....

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really depends on credit score. Seems like most won't ask for income verification if score is over 680

Message 3 of 5
IllinoisNative
Contributor

Depends on your score/profile.  When my score was 580 and I had no previous car loan on my report, Honda requested income verification.  I just bought a new car that was financed through Chase...no income verification needed because my score was over 700 and I had just paid off a car loan in good standing.

Message 4 of 5
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

NFCU. PM me for details

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.