Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porsche Financial

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Porsche Financial

I find it cool, lots of other dealers don't let you do that. Go to BMW for example.. They offer 3 months. The option that it's there is what I find cool Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pay the whole 24 mo with a CC or does it have to be a cashier check as when you buy a car.

Message 12 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@surferchris wrote:

@Jon85 wrote:

@Hokies2379 wrote:

They tell you to buy a mazda.

Epic.

+1

Wow!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no experience with Porsche Financial.  Your down payment will certainly help, I would probably try PenFed and see if they will help you.  Having a prequalified deal in your pocket always helps and they offer great terms, most likley better than Porsche will offer.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that's too much to put down for a car. I like buying a car with as little down as possible. If can't buy car with as little down as possible maybe it's not time for u to buy car. Do u really want a 60k loan at 12% with ur credit? Maybe wait till u have around a 700 score than look for a 100k car or at least when u can finance at under 4%

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.