Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rivian EV Auto Financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rivian EV Auto Financing

I was curious if anyone had any experience to share of financing a Rivian. I know they have just started delivering vehicles to non-employee customers so there isn't a whole bunch of information out there yet. I know they are doing their offered financing through Chase but I want to shop around and see if there are better rates at CU's or other banks. Anyone have any data points, experience, or Bank/Credit Union suggestions to share on financing a Rivian? I have called a couple smaller CU's that offer financing on other EV's such as Teslas. Most don't have Rivian's incorporated into their financing process yet but maybe some of the bigger CU's will..DCU, Penfed,NFCU,etc? I am a member with Alliant CU which you can finance a Tesla through, but unfortunately they don't offer financing for a Rivian just yet...I was told they were working on it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rivian EV Auto Financing

I would try NFCU is possible friend did his tesla model s with them or possibly alliant as they were first to do tesla financing as well other then wells fargo (tesla's initial goto lender i believe)..  Obviosuly can call rivian and see who they use for lending 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @CreditCuriosity ! Thanks for the response. As mentioned above Rivian will be providing financing through "Rivian Financing" supported by Chase. I am a Savings Account holder with Alliant but unfortunately they do not support financing of a Rivian just yet, as I was told by their loan department team which is a bummer. Will look into NFCU as you suggest! DCU has also confirmed that they will loan for financing a Rivian. Wonder if Penfed will lend for Rivian finance loan? 

Message 3 of 5
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Bumping this as there's been a lot of developments this year, and I'm curious if anyone else has any insight? I just pre-ordered this past week and beginning to think about where to finance. 

Message 4 of 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Check out Parsons. I can't say with certainty on Rivian but they have an electric specific financing program.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.