Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Inquiry and No inquiry ??

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Strange Inquiry and No inquiry ??

On Oct 15th I was approved for an auto loan with NFCU. Here's the thing, as of today I have still not received an INQ on any of my CR.  I did app for the Visa card and NavChek in Sept.  Is it possible they used those apps to approve my auto loan ?  

A few days ago I test drove some cars at a dealership in PA.  I was asked to give my license which I did and jokingly commented to the sales rep "Dont be pulling my credit "  Yesterday I had a look at my EQ and noticed an SP INQ from WILSON TECHNOLOGIES and wondered WTH?

Here's what a bit of googling turned up ;

Wilson Technologies will help keep your dealership in compliance with all State and Federal legal requirements, while protecting both you and your customers from identity theft. The number of legal requirements that auto dealers must be compliant with is growing rapidly. These range from terrorist watch lists, to privacy issues, state repeat offender checks, do not call registries and financing requirements. You can rest assured knowing that your business is up to date with the ever changing government regulations.

Granted its a SP but I still wasnt too happy about it.  Anyway, I just thought I would share the experience. 

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.