Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesla Y

tag
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Tesla Y

I ordered the Tesla Y performance via their website w/ my trade information and was approved for $65k @ 2.4% x 72 months with their preferred lender (Wells Fargo Bank), got the email 5 mins after submitting the app.  All auto scores around 735 with 6 figure income and 3% util on CC's.  Car is due to arrive in Dec....

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ridgebackpilot
Established Contributor

Re: Tesla Y

Yeah, baby! Congratulations on approval for your new Tesla! My 2020 Model 3 is hands-down the best sport sedan I've ever owned.

Thanks to the instant torque of the electric motors, the acceleration you'll experience is amazing. I've owned two BMW M5s and neither could beat my Tesla off the line!

I doubt you can beat the loan terms you were offered by Wells Fargo. Enjoy your new ride when it arrives. I hope your delivery date doesn't slip too much. Ordering one now gets you delivery sometime next spring...

Message 2 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the new set of wheels. If you don’t mind sharing, we’d love to see pictures when it arrives. Congrats again on the approval!
Message 3 of 6
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Will do, says delivery is est between Nov 23- Dec 21st, accepted their trade value and uploaded registration and insurance to my account page.

Message 4 of 6
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Take their delivery estimate with a grain of salt. 😉 I "think" I was supposed to have my Cybertruck about now?  🤣

Message 5 of 6
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

@Loquat wrote:
Congrats on the new set of wheels. If you don’t mind sharing, we’d love to see pictures when it arrives. Congrats again on the approval!

Well, arrived just a few weeks ago but had to do a ceramic paint job + clear wrap and 15% window tint.  2022 MYPYyyyyyy.jpg

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.