Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Financial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota Financial

At first they told me they wanted to pull all three, specifically: Equifax Auto 09, TransUnion FICO Auto 8, and Experian Auto Loan 8. I told them I didn't want that, and said they can choose one beauru and one credit report. Sales gal came back from her "manager's" office and said "that's fine, we can just use one". 

Avoided a triple pull of death and still was offered top tier financing 1.9% for 60mo which will probably beat out my Navy approval. 

7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 8
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Way to go. What other info did they ask for?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@VanderSnoot wrote:

Way to go. What other info did they ask for?

Thanks! I was only asked for my income, came prepared with my paystubs but they said no need.

Message 4 of 8
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Nice job and congratulations!

Message 5 of 8
355F1
Contributor

I just financed a 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible last month through Toyota Motor Credit (0% for 60 months!!!!!!) and I told them to only pull one bureau, but they said that due to the price of the vehicle they needed to pull 2 to make sure everything matched.

My FICO Auto 8 score was 837 so I didn't mind. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@355F1 wrote:

I just financed a 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible last month through Toyota Motor Credit (0% for 60 months!!!!!!) and I told them to only pull one bureau, but they said that due to the price of the vehicle they needed to pull 2 to make sure everything matched.

Congrats! Could be due to the fact that it's a Lexus and is presumably way more expensive than a Toyota, perhaps even a different underwriting criteria.

Message 7 of 8
355F1
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@355F1 wrote:

Congrats! Could be due to the fact that it's a Lexus and is presumably way more expensive than a Toyota, perhaps even a different underwriting criteria.

Most likely,

MSRP was $112,095 and I put $0 down. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.