cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Financial

AddictedToApprovals
Frequent Contributor

Toyota Financial

At first they told me they wanted to pull all three, specifically: Equifax Auto 09, TransUnion FICO Auto 8, and Experian Auto Loan 8. I told them I didn't want that, and said they can choose one beauru and one credit report. Sales gal came back from her "manager's" office and said "that's fine, we can just use one". 

 

Avoided a triple pull of death and still was offered top tier financing 1.9% for 60mo which will probably beat out my Navy approval. 

EX: 810 F8 - 3 inquiries
EQ: 802 F8 - 2 inquiries
TU: 799 F8 - 7 inquiries

7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 8
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

Way to go. What other info did they ask for?

Garden Gnome
13 CC | 1 PLOC | 0 MTG | 0 AUTO
Most recent inquiry: 2020-10
Most recent account: 2021-01
Under 5/24: 2021-05
Message 3 of 8
AddictedToApprovals
Frequent Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial


@VanderSnoot wrote:

Way to go. What other info did they ask for?


Thanks! I was only asked for my income, came prepared with my paystubs but they said no need.

EX: 810 F8 - 3 inquiries
EQ: 802 F8 - 2 inquiries
TU: 799 F8 - 7 inquiries

Message 4 of 8
Credit4Growth
Valued Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

Nice job and congratulations!

Current as of April 11th
TCL $126.6K - 2% UTL ||
FICO 08 EQ725, TU725, EX725 || DTI 6%
Mortgage Scores: EQ724, Tu694, EX726 ||
Inquiries: EQ/TU/EX (0 / 3 / 1) - 0/6 - 0/12 - 4/24 ||


Next App on the list is ???
Last apps: (2) August 18, 2019


Dirty/ Thick/ Aged/ New Accounts>

Message 5 of 8
355F1
Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial

I just financed a 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible last month through Toyota Motor Credit (0% for 60 months!!!!!!) and I told them to only pull one bureau, but they said that due to the price of the vehicle they needed to pull 2 to make sure everything matched.

 

My FICO Auto 8 score was 837 so I didn't mind. 

Message 6 of 8
AddictedToApprovals
Frequent Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial


@355F1 wrote:

I just financed a 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible last month through Toyota Motor Credit (0% for 60 months!!!!!!) and I told them to only pull one bureau, but they said that due to the price of the vehicle they needed to pull 2 to make sure everything matched.

 

My FICO Auto 8 score was 837 so I didn't mind. 


Congrats! Could be due to the fact that it's a Lexus and is presumably way more expensive than a Toyota, perhaps even a different underwriting criteria.

EX: 810 F8 - 3 inquiries
EQ: 802 F8 - 2 inquiries
TU: 799 F8 - 7 inquiries

Message 7 of 8
355F1
Contributor

Re: Toyota Financial


@AddictedToApprovals wrote:

@355F1 wrote:

I just financed a 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible last month through Toyota Motor Credit (0% for 60 months!!!!!!) and I told them to only pull one bureau, but they said that due to the price of the vehicle they needed to pull 2 to make sure everything matched.

 

My FICO Auto 8 score was 837 so I didn't mind. 


Congrats! Could be due to the fact that it's a Lexus and is presumably way more expensive than a Toyota, perhaps even a different underwriting criteria.



Most likely,

 

MSRP was $112,095 and I put $0 down. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.