Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion! Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion! Help!

Does anyone know why Transunion doesnt update anything? For some reason the loans Im applying for there all checking Transunion. I cant find someone that will use experian, my best score by far! Transunion is showing a credit card closed, when in fact its in good standing, its showing my premier card balance at $205, when its actually $47, and its showing a charge off with US Bank for $1710, which is now $0.00!

My TU score is the lowest, because nothing is being updated on it, my ex and eq update at the same time and its very frustrating when i tell have to ask lenders, can you pull my ex or eq cuz it will tell you the truth lol!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion! Help!

and now its been almost a month. Im getting ticked off!
Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Nickalatte wrote:
Does anyone know why Transunion doesnt update anything? For some reason the loans Im applying for there all checking Transunion. I cant find someone that will use experian, my best score by far! Transunion is showing a credit card closed, when in fact its in good standing, its showing my premier card balance at $205, when its actually $47, and its showing a charge off with US Bank for $1710, which is now $0.00!

My TU score is the lowest, because nothing is being updated on it, my ex and eq update at the same time and its very frustrating when i tell have to ask lenders, can you pull my ex or eq cuz it will tell you the truth lol!

TU usually updates about 5 days after EX/EQ for me.  Smiley Wink
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been 12 days now, and nothing has updated on TU, should I contact TU about it? I finally got my loan thank god, but still TU is tickin me off
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

and now its been almost a month. Im getting ticked off!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.