Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo FInancial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo FInancial

Hello Folks,
Just wanted to give an update to some folks about my woes with Wells Fargo.  It was all my fault.  I had my car for 5 years and NEVER paid late until 1 month before the car was paid off!

I was in the hosptial. My husband thought he paid it but never checked for confirmation.

I paid ASAP but was 38 days late!  Well you know were in the middle of a re-finance of our home.  We closed before the late payment hit my credit report

My scores tanked between 80-100 points!

I read the messsage board looking for hope. I found some. Wrote a letter and Wells called me to discussed it with me.They told me to resubmit my goodwill letter after the car was paid off.  So I did just that! I paid the car off.I never disputed it on my credit report, just fax my letter to Wells Fargo.

I am blessed to say, I purchased my FICO scores a little over a month ago and it was still there.  But today, IT'S ALL GONE!!!  NO LATE PAYS ANYWHERE.. EVEN some other stuff I was disputing came off!

I am so happy..

A goodwill letter will go a LONG WAY!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
islandchild82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo FInancial

Congratulations! That is so great! It is always encouraging to hear another's success, especially since so many of us can improve our reports in at least one way or another. Good for you!!!
Message 2 of 5
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

I GW Wells Fargo on 3 lates 1 in 2004 2 in 2005, they just said, we do not do that. We report correct info. Who and where did you send your letter?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rusty,

They told me the same thing when I called the customer service number.  Pooh on that.

I called back and got a super nice guy and got a customer service fax number.  I faxed the goodwill letter, they called me back the next day.  Told me to resend the letter after I paid the loan off. I feel awful because I can't find the dang number now!

I mailed the letter it came back, the fax number, no good. 

My husband called during the day and got me another fax number, I sent the letter. Checked the credit report and they were gone!!!  I received a letter in the mail telling me they removed the late pay from my credit reports.

Below is their contact information on the letter I received.  Mail the letter too!  Fax and Mail..

Good Luck My Friend!!!

Wells Fargo Auto Finance
Tempe Operations Center
PO Box 29704
Phoenix, AZ  85038-9704
1-800-559-3557
Message 4 of 5
RUSTY101
Regular Contributor

Thank You so much. I am going to try again. Thats what makes this forum so great, different ideas!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.