cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the auto enhanced FICO score range?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the auto enhanced FICO score range?

A co-worker just purchased a new Toyota and he stated his score at the time of purchase was 870 out of 900.  I was under the impression that a max FICO score is 850, and not 90.  Can anyone help me out?  I'm thinking of purchasing a Toyota soon, and don't want to walk in blind.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the auto enhanced FICO score range?

HE IS LYING or they lied.

850 "auto enhanced" (as I use this phrase lightly) or normal are all on the same scoring model.

Edited to add:  Your scores for a brand new car (or used) WILL qualify you for ANY and I mean ANY finance deals they offer. ........If they have a 0% APR with a monthly payment you can handle....grab it and smile happily each month that you don't pay a penny in interest!!!

Message Edited by 1111mel on 10-16-2008 11:06 PM
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

HE IS LYING or they lied.

850 "auto enhanced" (as I use this phrase lightly) or normal are all on the same scoring model.

Edited to add:  Your scores for a brand new car (or used) WILL qualify you for ANY and I mean ANY finance deals they offer. ........If they have a 0% APR with a monthly payment you can handle....grab it and smile happily each month that you don't pay a penny in interest!!!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for confirming that.  I was cornered, as another coworker confirmed his statement saying that FICO scores are now out of 900.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, yah, the 0% APR deals sound real appealing since I don't take any joy out of paying interest on a car.

Message 4 of 5
athensguy
Valued Contributor

The score range for Auto and Bankcard enhanced FICOs is 250-900.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.