tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which score does Mazda Financial Use

Hi! 
Advice here! 

which score would Mazda pull? I am looking at a Mazda CX-5,

Regular fico is equifax 696, trans 686, ex 683

Auto score 702, 662 and 680 as I have never had an auto loan before.

my salary is 85k , I have student loans ( ugh)  and about 4K in debt on credit cards. All up to date no collections or negative info.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which score does Mazda Financial Use

I haven't used the site myself, but I've seen on here every times that there is great information of the type you're looking for at www.leasehackr.com - lots of DPs for various manufacturer financing should be easily searchable there.

Good luck on your car purchase Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Chase uses EX auto 8, auto 3, and loan model V2.

Message 3 of 13
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Didn't Mazda dump Chase and switch over to Toyota Financial? Maybe I'm dreaming??

Message 4 of 13
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

Didn't Mazda dump Chase and switch over to Toyota Financial? Maybe I'm dreaming??

You are correct.  They are in a partnership with them.  When I got my Mazda 6 last year, they let me know.  However, I still go to a Mazda site for payments.  Very easy to use, too.

When they pulled, I believe they pulled both EQ and EX.  

I'm actually looking at a CX-5 myself right now.  When I asked the dealership, they reiterated both of those to me the other day.  

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, looking at the same. Did you apply?! I'm in a similar credit range, EX 730, Auto-2 is 724 and Auto-8 is 714. I'm looking at CPO vehicles for their 2.9% rate. 

Thanks!

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, 

I was able to qualify for .9% with a auto score of 699. As a matter of fact my score fell 8 points  like 5 MINUTES before I went to apply. I was in the top tier with that score. I got a 2021 cx5 Grand Touring.  They now use Toyota Financial.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new ride - great results Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 13
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi All, 

I was able to qualify for .9% with a auto score of 699. As a matter of fact my score fell 8 points  like 5 MINUTES before I went to apply. I was in the top tier with that score. I got a 2021 cx5 Grand Touring.  They now use Toyota Financial.

Congrats on the new ride.  The CX-5 is a pretty slice rig.  I had one as a rental from National over the Christmas/New Year holiday and I was pretty surprised at the ride and the power.  

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! You are absolutely correct. I just came out of a 2019 Subaru Impreza sport which I loved loved loved but I was going back and forth for servicing too many times in 3 years so I decided to try Mazda. I won't look back. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.