Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

51 Days!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

51 Days!

Just wanted to pop in to say that my chapter 7 falls off in 51 days. FICO is currently at 837 and Vantage 3.0 is 810. I want to thank all the members of this forum who gave me great advice many years ago and for this place existing in general. Cheers everyone and I hope your journeys to credit building and rebuilding are working well for you! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

Re: 51 Days!

Congrats.

@Anonymous wrote:

Just wanted to pop in to say that my chapter 7 falls off in 51 days. FICO is currently at 837 and Vantage 3.0 is 810. I want to thank all the members of this forum who gave me great advice many years ago and for this place existing in general. Cheers everyone and I hope your journeys to credit building and rebuilding are working well for you! 

Great!   Have you reached out to the 3 bureaus and asked for an early exclusion?   You could get that thing off at least some of your credit bureau reports today.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not. Don't know much about it. Also kinda don't wanna rock the wrong boat and somehow get it wrong or have some dingus on the other end of the phone click the wrong thing and make things worse. 

Message 3 of 8
Valued Contributor

Equifax is the only one that sometimes goes sideways.   If it were me,  I would be on the phone right now with TU and EX.   Whenever it happens, please report back as to the change in your scores.   I hope you have a current version of all your FICO scores so you can tell us the change in your FICO 8's, FICO 9s and mortgage scores.   I would love to know what I have to look forward to.   

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I note you said Equifax goes sideways sometimes. So that just makes me more paranoid. I've waited 9 years and 10 months. I'll wait another 51 days to let the beauros delete in the natural timeline. All the online places that report my score have me at over 800 with my FICO 9 specifically at 837. How do I see a mortgage score? We own our house and have a $125k HELOC so it's not important but am now curious. Thanks for the advice. 

Message 5 of 8
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I note you said Equifax goes sideways sometimes. So that just makes me more paranoid. I've waited 9 years and 10 months. I'll wait another 51 days to let the beauros delete in the natural timeline. All the online places that report my score have me at over 800 with my FICO 9 specifically at 837. How do I see a mortgage score? We own our house and have a $125k HELOC so it's not important but am now curious. Thanks for the advice. 

You can get all 28 of your FICO scores from Credit.com by signing up for their "ExtraCredit" program.   You can cancel during the first 30 days so get your FICO scores and then cancel if you don't want to pay for a monthly subscripition.   Also most bureaus will delete on their own prior to the actual delete date.   EX typically will remove items one month in advance.   I forget about the other two.

https://www.credit.com

Message 6 of 8
Valued Contributor

@CH-7-Mission-Accomplished wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can get all 28 of your FICO scores from Credit.com by signing up for their "ExtraCredit" program.   You can cancel during the first 30 days so get your FICO scores and then cancel if you don't want to pay for a monthly subscripition.   Also most bureaus will delete on their own prior to the actual delete date.   EX typically will remove items one month in advance.   I forget about the other two.

https://www.credit.com

Oh when I said EQ goes sideways, I mean they just don't get it done, but the decision is up to you.   Congrats either way.

Message 7 of 8
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice. Let us know how the scores went up afterwards. Happy Holidays!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.