cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized user is filing for Bk , will it affect my accounts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Authorized user is filing for Bk , will it affect my accounts?

My husband is filing for bankruptcy chapter 7 for some old debts from his previous marriage and yesterday i removed him from my accounts as an authorized user. His bankruptcy attorney had added my accounts for which he was an authorized user in the petition , thankfully i caught it just in time and made him remove those accounts . He will file this monday . I removed him as an authorized user yesterday . Credit reports have not updated but all my accounts updated the removal immediately. We cannot wait for the whole billing cycle because my husband got the second continuance from court and this monday seems to be perfect time to file. Do you guys think my accounts will be fine if my husband files on monday, now that i have removed as an au? My credit is perfect and i have perfect payment history. My husband debts are old debts from his previous marriage. I had added him as anAU for cap one in 2015, for Discover since 2015,for chase amazon & aarp since 2016, for synch walmart & ebaymc since 2016. I removed him as an au for walmart card an year ago , and the rest of the accounts yesterday. We disputed these accounts on his transunion yesterday after the removal but they said it will take 30 days to finalize the dispute. What do you guys think ? Will my accounts be affected even though they are not included in his bk and he is not anymore an au ? Thanks for your inputs

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.