cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH13 DISCHARGED

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

CH13 DISCHARGED

It’s been way to long since posting on here, but I thought I would give anyone in a ch13 some inspiration. Filed 03/15/2016. Discharged 07/19/2019. It has been one hell of a journey (not a fun one), but I have made it through. Scores at discharge are EQ-639 TU-627 EX-626. I was able to use self lender at the beginning of my plan in order to get a positive account reporting. I was approved for the USAA secured card around the same time, which has since been closed because it doesn’t graduate. LendUp card opened about a year into my plan. And credit one card opened 6 months ago. I had a trustee who didn’t care about new accounts as long as it was 5k or under. I am currently in the underwriting process of getting a VA loan to buy my first house, and as soon as I close I will be purchasing a vehicle since I have been without one for months. Chapter 13 really teaches you how to manage finances and credit and it isn’t all bad! Never making the same mistakes again!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Valued Contributor

Re: CH13 DISCHARGED

Congrats!

You should be over 700 in no time.

BK date is file date not discharge date so you are way ahead already.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k+ unsecured credit in 2017  -  $250k+ unsecured credit in 2019.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

10% Rotating - Discover                    5%-20% - Amazon & Lowes                3-6% Groceries - NFCU & Amex Preferred
3-5% Gas - NFCU & Ducks Unl         4% Dining & Entertain - Savor            3% Travel & Hotels - Flagship, Propel, & Uber
2% Everything Else - Flagship          1% Cancer Charity - Fifth Third          0% Finance Promos - Venture & QuickSilver

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.