Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Rejection Letter Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CLI Rejection Letter Questions

I recently submitted a CLI just to see where I stood and what popped up as the denial reasons. My actual 6 month mark is mid next month so will do a CLI then as well. 

This is what resulted..

1.jpg

Bullet #1 is expected, but bullet #2 is problematic. 

I have triple checked all 3 beauru scores and I have nothing negative reporting except the BK7 which will be a year old end of March 2020. So I googled 'what is considered a credit deliquency' and it stated its a missed or late payment on a credit line. So I double checked again - I have no lates. So my question is - whats going on here? Do I need to be disputing lates in my charged off accounts from the BK? I know there were some that reported there, but other then that, nada. 

Any advice/similar experience?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
krielly
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Rejection Letter Questions

I suspect bullet #2 pertains to your Chapter 7

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 2 of 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Rejection Letter Questions

@krielly wrote:

I suspect bullet #2 pertains to your Chapter 7

Completely agree, with your bk a year old it is still "recent" as would be any late payments/CO that occurred before you filed bk

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.