Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Courtesy Chevrolet, Phoenix

tag
tebtengri
Contributor

Courtesy Chevrolet, Phoenix

Anyone dealt with them post or during BK? It's courtesy Chevrolet out of Phoenix. The person texting me asked for pretty much all the stuff people have said they've needed with other dealers so they at least know what their financers ask for: MOC datę, proof of filing, discharge date or proof of, income, address, etc.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Courtesy Chevrolet, Phoenix

I've never dealt with them, but they do have a Tough Credit Program if your score is 520 and above. 
Im sure you can find reviews on Google to research people who have used the program.

I do find it weird they texted you.....but that's just me. I'd rather speak to someone.  

Message 2 of 3
tebtengri
Contributor

Re: Courtesy Chevrolet, Phoenix

I messaged them via their web form and requested text only. At this early stage of the process no need to speak with anyone. If I was discussing exact details of a particular vehicle or a loan app I'd probably call but just to verify they do have a program, text is fine with me.

Yea, Ive looked on Google as well but sometimes you get people throwing one stars simply because they're mad. Denied or couldn't get approved for the amount they want but don't say that in the negative review. Afaict everyone on this forum seems pretty level headed
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.