Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharge Letter on Pacer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharge Letter on Pacer

WAHOO!!  My discharge letter is on Pacer signed by Judge. Lawyer said I am done!!!  that was fast..08/12 was last payment and discharged 08/18

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharge Letter on Pacer

Congratulations, it's a great day!

Message 2 of 6
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your discharge!!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow how long was your 13. I made my last payment in 6/2017 and have not received discharge yet.  Congratulations, I am racking up PACER fees waiting!!!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a five year plan, I called the Trustee Auditor  a month before and we talked and she said she would process it right away. And then the judge siged it less then a week later. I guess I got lucky. So once its discharged I guess thats it?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had a five year plan, I called the Trustee Auditor  a month before and we talked and she said she would process it right away. And then the judge siged it less then a week later. I guess I got lucky. So once its discharged I guess thats it?

Yep you are done.  You should be free to do what you want now.  Just do as I did and others learn from your mistakes and try your best not to do it again.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.