Firestone approval

Approved for 1600 with 602 transunion
6 months since discharge.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Firestone approval

Congrats. How does that work? Did you apply and they were like, "Here's your $1600 LOC." Or did you get $1600 worth of tires (and whatnot) from them?

Message 2 of 8
Begin_anew1
Valued Member

I just applied online bc I need a new set of tires. but it can be used at firestone and its affiliates. It said the card will be mailed within 7-10 days. It’s just a retail card but since it seem to grow
Easily I plan to put tires, oil changes, or any other mechanical issue I have on it to utilize their 0 interest program and then request the sp increase for padding to increase my scores.

I’ve read about others tripling their limits within 3-6 months. Hoping I can do the same.
Message 3 of 8
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Definitely worth it.  I was approved a few weeks back and had to use it yesterday for a oil change and filter.  It will be my go to.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh no, I've only been in the garden for 2 days... Such temptation... I have an oil leak and my car is parked in a carport. It is not bad enough to have to add oil between changes but it is embarrassing and potentially a violation of my apartment lease... I really would like to keep the car as long as possible. It only has about 150k on it and it has been taken care of. 

Message 5 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

good start, congrats on the approval
Message 6 of 8
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 8
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I am quite surprised that Williams Sonoma gave me $1500!! 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.