Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Three Four One is Done

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Three Four One is Done

I had my 341 meeting this morning. It was supposed to be at 11 but they were really behind so I had to wait almost an hour for my meeting.

I was extremely nervous, but once it was my turn we were done in about 90 seconds. So glad it's over and I'm looking forward to putting the "700 score in 24 months or less" plan to work now!

Happy Friday y'all! Cat Tongue

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: My Three Four One is Done

@Anonymous wrote:

I had my 341 meeting this morning. It was supposed to be at 11 but they were really behind so I had to wait almost an hour for my meeting.

I was extremely nervous, but once it was my turn we were done in about 90 seconds. So glad it's over and I'm looking forward to putting the "700 score in 24 months or less" plan to work now!

Congrats on getting to the 341 meeting.  Please wait until you have your discharge in hand before you apply for credit. Getting though the 341 is only part way through your bk - the ultimate goal is to get the discharge. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My Three Four One is Done

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on getting to the 341 meeting.  Please wait until you have your discharge in hand before you apply for credit. Getting though the 341 is only part way through your bk - the ultimate goal is to get the discharge. 

That is the plan... Thanks!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.