cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Transunion Credit Report

tag
BlovemeRen

Question About Transunion Credit Report

Hi everyone. This is my first post but I'm on here quite often reading through all of the other posts, but I haven't seen any that answer exactly what I need to know. I filed bankruptcy and I've been discharged since March 2012, and I have disputed everything in my reports so that they report properly and the only credit report I'm having trouble with is transunion. I included five accounts in bankruptcy but on my transunion report instead of them saying Included in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, they say Unrated in the status section, does that have any affect on my score ? Another quick question I have is with my equifax. I raised my score up to a 651 and within a few days it dropped to a 642, and my fico sent me a score watch stating derogatory accounts or missed payments, and I couldn't understand why. Then I went to look at my equifax report and one of the creditors that was included in bankruptcy somehow changed their reporting status back to charge off, does this happen often cause I don't want to keep having to dispute this creditor since its bringing my score down ? I just couldn't believe that the status changed like that when I had already disputed that it say Included in Bankruptcy.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question About Transunion Credit Report

Unrated is unique to TU. It means that a creditor has chosen not to rate an account or that an account might be too new to rate. An unrated account is recognized as neither positive nor negative.

The other TL is reporting illegally. It should show $0 balance and IIB. Dispute it.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.