Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navy federal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

navy federal

Can I be added as an authorized user on navy federal account with a chapt 7 showing as filed. Or will they send the account holder a message saying I cant be added because I have filed for bankruptcy?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: navy federal

Bump

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your best bet is to just call the NFCU number or use the Chat available on their site. I've always received answers that way. 

Also, since you're just adding an authorized user, I don't see how this is an issue. I was able to use a POA in buying a vehicle with them so that's an option to you if you just need legal access to an account and the best part is it doesn't affect your credit Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I be added as an authorized user on navy federal account with a chapt 7 showing as filed. Or will they send the account holder a message saying I cant be added because I have filed for bankruptcy?

I did this before, during and after. It's no problem.

I was removed from all cards once i filed, then got re-added and had no problem since.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you all for the responses. I was added as an authorized user with no problem. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.