Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need some help please

tag
jimc
Regular Contributor

need some help please

on 10/05 my bankruptcy was filed. experian is showing march 05 30 day late. april 05 60 may 90 days late. june 120. now for 2006 they are showing key derogatory for june wtf? is this right?  
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jimc
Regular Contributor

Re: need some help please

nobody?
Message 2 of 7
krielly
Established Contributor

If I understand your post correctly, Experian is showing March 05, April 05 and May 05 late payments, and you filed your BK in Oct 05?? Any late payments before you filed your BK are fair to report (if you were indeed late).

I'm not sure what you are saying when you say "now for 2006 they are showing key derog for June"?? Can you explain??

Message Edited by krielly on 04-13-2009 12:23 PM

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 3 of 7
jimc
Regular Contributor

for some reason they are showing a key derogtory for june of 06 ??? i thinking its wrong if i filed in 05
Message 4 of 7
krielly
Established Contributor

Did you have a late payment to someone in 6/2006??

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 5 of 7
jimc
Regular Contributor

they are showing this on a account that was included in bankruptcy 10/05 this same account is also showing late payments in 06
Message 6 of 7
krielly
Established Contributor

If this is a debt which was discharged in BK, you need to dispute it with the CRA. Dispute it as "this account included in BK".

The only way they would be allowed to report a late payment would be if you had re-affirmed the debt, or it was a secured debt (auto loan for a vehicle you kept for example).

K

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.