Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Marriott Business Approved - 6th Revolver

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Amex Marriott Business Approved - 6th Revolver

I was looking at my Amex preapprovals (or Expanding Your Membership offers as the case may be) last night, and noticed that the Marriott Business card had neither the preapproved nor the expanding your membership language.  With a 100,000 points and $150 offer for $5k spend, I thought I'd go for it and I was instantly approved for my 6th revolver with Amex!

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 7.43.47 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 7.41.54 AM.png

Approved for $10,000 (I only listed an annual revenue of $3,000), bringing my total Amex revolving limits to $84,500.  So now I have 3 charge cards and 6 revolvers as the primary cardholder.  No new accounts since June 2020, 3/24, 4 EX inquiries, EX FICO 8 score is my lowest one at 787, and income sufficient enough for Amex.  Definitely looking forward to the extra 15 nights of elite night credits each year!

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Marriott Business Approved - 6th Revolver

Congratulations on your Marriott approval!

Message 2 of 28
TGG_1976
Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

Message 3 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome approval - nice to see Amex is still flowing love to people, and six revolvers is very impressive. Congrats!

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  This is a great card, I use it almost exclusively.  Wish the 100k would have been offered when I app'd

Message 5 of 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 6 of 28
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Congrats on landing number 6. Now that's just awesome right there!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 7 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Woot! Woot! Nicely done @K-in-Boston 😁  CoNgRaTs on your 6th AmEx revolver and the SUB! 🤑

Sadly, this one as juicy as it is, out of reach for me unless I close all my Bonvoyolas from Chase including Ritz 😬  

Message 8 of 28
GApeachy
Super Contributor

I'm not sure which I'm most impressed with... you're going for it, the sl,  or it being number 6. I'm impressed x's 3 no matter what, congrats!

Obviously Amex ❤️❤️❤️❤️them some @K-in-Boston !!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly if anyone had a chance at number 6 then it was certainly you, Congrats on your approval!

Now that they have "supposedly" relaxed the 4 card rule I'm seriously considering closing Delta Blue and getting something different.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.